“Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.”
– Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks
EXPERTISE AND CREATIVITY WORKING FOR YOU
KRISTEN MYERS, MARKETING CONSULTANT & FOUNDER
I’m a marketing strategist that loves the art of execution.
I develop and execute custom marketing programs that are congruent with my clients’ missions, and most importantly, result in unprecedented growth and the achievement of ambitious short- and long-term goals.
You’ll find I do everything possible to stretch your resources as if my own bottom line depended on it. Before I recommend you invest in marketing programs like third-party advertising, we’ll maximize everything that’s available to you for free or at minimal expense.
Your business is unique. Marketing should tell its story. I can help you:
- Build a beautiful website that converts prospects into clients.
- Launch a powerful email marketing strategy that engages your audience and spreads the word about your business.
- Write a compelling story about your business that differentiates it from your competitors, as well as gives you a brand you’re excited to call your own.
- Develop an annual marketing plan that is easy to follow and execute.
- Write and send email and print newsletters, as well as develop a thought leadership strategy that positions you as the industry expert.
- Increase sales opportunities by identifying and tapping into new market segments.
- Diversify your business mix by helping you launch a new service offering.
A graduate of the University of Minnesota, I have spent my extensive career pursuing best-in-class marketing for professional services organizations. Born fiercely independent, the call to entrepreneurship became undeniable in 2015, which led to my successful launch of Traverser Marketing. Currently living in the Atlanta, Georgia area, I enjoy warm weather and international travel (particularly to Tuscany, Italy as shown above).
NEVER WILLING TO SETTLE FOR LESS THAN THE BEST
Every organization deserves to have its marketing programs created and executed by the best in the business. After all, that may be the very reason why you have decided to engage a marketing partner.
When our strategy calls for a new website, specific communication programs or graphic design needs, you can count on the independent professionals below to exceed your every expectation.
KATIE DIGIOVANNA, SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNERHi! I’m Katie. My formal title is Senior Graphic Designer, but I prefer Visual Communicator. It’s my job to listen attentively, then translate your words into a visual solution. My goal is to understand what you are thinking, as well as to expand your ideas into something bigger.I can help you:
- Create a logo concept that stands out amid the competition.
- Develop your logo into a consistently executed brand campaign.
- Engage your audience using carefully curated content and visual hierarchy.
- Navigate print media like brochures, flyers, direct mail, books, etc.
- Understand specialized print techniques.
- Broaden your brand to digital platforms like a website, custom emails or digital advertising.