Marketing Packages – For start-ups to growing businesses
Marketing made easy!
Great results come from great marketing, which requires a commitment of time and resources. Today, most professional services organizations have websites, and many maintain blogs and send out email newsletters. But keeping up with original content that is relevant to your market and capable of generating true sales leads can be a chore.
We’ve developed the following packages to support leaders of start-ups and growing businesses. The best way to think of these options is to call them “marketing-in-a-box” solutions. But since everything is customized to your business, it’s really so much more.
Need additional marketing services?
We’re also marketing consultants (doers!) available for a range of projects including strategic marketing planning, branding, promotional material development and more. Visit our Services page to learn about our full suite of marketing services.
- Customized theme to match your design, colors and preferences
- Homepage with up to three slider images
- Four website pages with images (additional pages $100 each)
- Blog page
- Responsive for mobile and tablet use
- One email contact form
- SEO plug in installed to help increase organic search rankings
- Sitemap submitted to Google; website analytics installed
- Training to teach you how to update/add new content
- Professionally written content can be provided for additional fee of $100 per hour
- Security plugin and other desired plugins billed at cost
- E-commerce/shopping cart available for additional fee
- Monthly maintenance package available for $75 per month
- Client responsible for domain name registration and website hosting
monthly email newsletter
- Custom-branded email newsletter template to match your website
- A professionally written, industry-relevant article (700-1,000 words/topic of your choice) and coordinating image to reach your audience
- Development of an annual editorial calendar to plan content around your goals and key industry topics and events
- Links to previously written articles to increase website traffic and lead generation opportunities
- Social media sharing links to attract larger audience
- Article posted to your blog to drive visitors to your website
- Article shared to your social media sites (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Newsletter sign up form on your website to grow your email list